Always all-levels friendly. If you can breathe, you can do yoga. I’m happy to work with beginner yogis and seasoned practitioners alike.
You’re interested in private yoga sessions because:
- You want a personalized practice catered to your body and your needs
- You’re looking for more strength, flexibility, mobility, focus or relaxation (or all of the above!)
- You’ve met the capacity in a public yoga class
- You’re feeling lost and intimidated in a group yoga class
- You want to dive deeper or set the foundation with personalized meditations &/or yoga practices
- You have an injury and you’re looking for safe ways to continue moving your body, and would like an individualized and attentive approach
- You want to strengthen your personal practice
- You want to feel confident and empowered in your body
What To Expect:
- A yoga teacher who is present & committed to your goals & well-being
- Using my medical background & experience in biomechanics, we can start with a body reading so that we can truly make these sessions tailored to your unique physical body (optional)
- Just like you have a unique physical body, you also have a unique energetic body. Based on our consultation & continued work together, I will choose specific postures that could help balance out certain energetic centers (if you’re curious, I use the seven chakra system)
- In-person only: Hands-on adjustments to help improve a certain expression of a posture, a feel good adjustment, or a myofascial release adjustment (always optional, you can always opt out or in of these at any moment)
- Zoom only: Session will be recorded, with your permission, only so it can be shared with you, allowing you to come back to our session again & again
- Specializations: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Gentle
What Clients Have Said:
Vivian knows EXACTLY what adjustments I need in my body. Her hands on adjustments are SPOT on. She is so in-tune with what my body needs. I have tense shoulders and weak hips (from sitting at my desk all day -_-) and she intuitively knows that I need a block when I sit in a yoga squat or that I need extra work on my shoulders. She created a UNIQUE private class JUST FOR ME to focus on my third chakra, the chakra I need help balancing the most. Thank you Vivian for being so attentive!
This was my first time having a private yoga lesson and I am so glad it was with Vivian. Vivian was very welcoming, warm, and extremely informative throughout the entire session. I have been dealing with plantar fasciitis and lower back pain for quite some time now so I requested that this yoga session focus on these ailments. Vivian explained how each pose and stretch should feel and it’s purpose which allowed me to understand my body movements more deeply. With Vivian’s practice of both western and holistic medicine, I was able to connect to both my physical and emotional well-being. This was my first session with Vivian and definitely won’t be my last!
I believe clients receive the greatest benefits and transformation by working with me for several sessions. Packages come in 6, 9, and 12. Please contact me directly for rates.
Gifting 1 private session or a package is also available.
Please note: I offer a sliding scale and other payment options for those who identify in traditionally oppressed and marginalized groups. For these options, please contact me via the buttons below.
Let’s Chat to See if We’re a Good Fit!
or book directly below